Learn How To Activate FCMB Transfer Code Fast. Discover List of FCMB USSD Code. Explore FCMB Transfer Code To Another Bank In This Guide.
FCMB Transfer Code 2023: FCMB, like many other banks, offers a mobile banking service that allows customers to perform various banking transactions using their mobile phones. This includes transferring funds, checking account balances, paying bills, and more.
To make transactions easier and more convenient, banks often provide USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes that customers can dial from their mobile phones.
Below are what this article will talk about;
- FCMB Bank Code 2023
- FCMB Bank Transfer Code
- List of all FCMB Bank USSD Codes
- FCMB Bank Transfer Code to other bank
- FCMB Bank code to check balance, for account number, to transfer money, for loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- How to register FCMB Bank USSD code
- How to register FCMB Bank code without ATM card
- Benefits and features of FCMB Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate FCMB Bank USSD code
- how to get a 5-digit pin for FCMB Bank transfer
- how to block and unblock my FCMB Bank USSD code
What is FCMB Transfer Code
The FCMB Transfer code is *329#. This is FCMB official banking code. You can use this code to perform a variety of transactions and operations without visiting the bank. However, before you can use this code, you must first register.
Customer will register with the use of their account number and create their transaction pin to access the FCMB USSD.
The service is accessible by all phone types (featured and non-featured phones) and users of USSD Banking must ensure their phones are always secured. FCMB will not be responsible for any damage or loss to a mobile device as a result of your access or use or attempted access or use of the *329# BANKING.
FCMB USSD Code Functions And Features
Not all the functions and features of internet banking are available for USSD Banking. The features of the *329# BANKING include but not limited to
· Balance Enquiry
· Airtime & data purchase
· Funds Transfer
· Bills Payment
· Merchant Payment
· Loan services
· Account Statement
· Card/Account Blocking
· Pin change and reset
· Transaction Code change and reset
· Link BVN
· Limit Increase
The USSD Pin and Transaction Code are required to access the USSD Banking services provided by this platform. The USSD PIN and code is required together to successfully carry out Bills Payment and Funds Transfer transaction on this platform. Under no circumstances shall you allow anybody access to your account through the service by divulging your USSD PIN and Transaction Code, to a third party, as you shall be solely liable for such disclosure.
Requirements to Activate FCMB Transfer Code
The following are the things you need to activate the FCMB Bank USSD code;
- FCMB Bank account: You need to have an FCMB Bank account.
- Debit card: an active debit card linked to your account.
- Phone number: also you must have a phone number that has been linked to your account.
- Mobile phone (browsing phone or not).
How to Activate FCMB Transfer Code
To be able to use the FCMB transfer code, you need to activate/register first. To register for the transfer code, follow the simple steps below;
- Dial *329*0#
- Select Create/Reset code.
- Select your ATM Card (for customers with multiple cards)
- Enter your ATM Card PIN.
- Create a 4-digit Transaction Code e.g. 1234.
- Enter your USSD PIN.
- Transaction code created successfully.
Full List of All FCMB Bank USSD Codes
- FCMB code to check balance – *329*00#
- FCMB code for account number: *329#
- FCMB code for transfer of money to FCMB Bank – *329*Amount*Account number#
- FCMB code for transfer of money to other bank – *329*Amount*Account number#
- FCMB code to buy airtime for self – *329*Amount#
- FCMB code to buy airtime for others – *329*Amount*PhoneNumber#
- FCMB code for loan – *329#
- FCMB code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Account Opening – *329#
- Buy Data – *329*1*Mobile Number#
- Pay bills (DSTv/GOTv) – *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#
- Pay Electricity Bill – *329*3*Amount*Meter No# or *329*3*Amount*AccountID#
How to Block FCMB Transfer Code
To block FCMB Bank USSD Code, simply dial *329*911# from any line, then enter the phone number (linked with your bank account) you want to deactivate, and that’s it.
See Also: UBA USSD Transfer Code – All UBA Codes
How to Unblock FCMB Transfer code
To unblock the FCMB Bank USSD code, you will need to visit any FCMB Bank branch near you.
If your FCMB transfer code is blocked and you need to unblock it, you should follow these general steps.
- Contact Customer Support: The first step is to get in touch with FCMB’s customer support. You can do this by calling their customer service hotline, visiting a branch, or sending an email. Explain that your transfer code is blocked and that you need assistance in unblocking it.
- Provide Identification: The bank may ask you to provide some identification and security details to verify your identity as the account holder. This could include your account number, full name, date of birth, and any other relevant information.
- Follow Instructions: The customer support representative will guide you through the process of unblocking your transfer code. They might provide you with specific instructions to follow, which could involve resetting your PIN or verifying your account details.
- Security Measures: Be prepared to answer security questions or provide additional information to ensure that you are the legitimate account holder. This is an important step to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Wait for Confirmation: Once you’ve completed the necessary steps, wait for confirmation from FCMB that your transfer code has been successfully unblocked. They might provide you with a new PIN or re-enable your existing one.
- Test the Code: After you’ve received confirmation, try using the transfer code to perform a transaction. Make sure it’s working as expected before you continue using it for regular transactions.
FCMB Official Website
The FCMB official website: https://www.fcmb.com
FCMB, or First City Monument Bank, is a Nigerian financial institution that offers a range of banking and financial services. Here’s an overview of FCMB:
History and Background: FCMB was established in 1982 as a merchant bank in Nigeria. Over the years, it has grown and evolved into a full-fledged commercial bank, offering a wide array of retail, corporate, and investment banking services. The bank is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Services and Offerings: FCMB provides various banking services to individuals, businesses, and corporate clients. These services include:
- Retail Banking: FCMB offers personal banking solutions such as savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, personal loans, and credit cards. They also provide mobile and internet banking services for convenient account management.
- Corporate Banking: The bank serves corporate clients with services such as corporate loans, trade finance, cash management, and treasury services.
- Investment Banking: FCMB provides investment banking services, including capital raising, financial advisory, and asset management.
- Digital Banking: FCMB offers digital banking solutions that allow customers to access their accounts, make transactions, and manage their finances online or through mobile apps.
- Financial Products: FCMB provides a range of financial products, including insurance, mutual funds, and investment opportunities.
- International Banking: The bank offers international banking services, including foreign exchange transactions and international trade finance.
Corporate Social Responsibility: FCMB is known for its commitment to corporate social responsibility and community development. The bank engages in various social and environmental initiatives aimed at making a positive impact on society.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB), a member of FCMB Group Plc, is a financial services holding company headquartered in Lagos. FCMB Group Plc has nine subsidiaries divided among three business groups: commercial and retail banking, investment banking, and asset and wealth management. As of December 2020, the Group’s total assets were valued at US $5 billion (NGN: 2 trillion).
Credit Direct Limited, a non-bank subsidiary, was established in 2007.
As a result of the 2010 Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) regulation, FCMB Group Plc was formed and became the financial holding company for FCMB’s direct subsidiaries.
In 2014, FCMB (UK) Limited, a branch of First City Monument Bank Limited, was authorized to operate in the United Kingdom. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
In November 2017, FCMB Group acquired FCMB Pensions Limited (formerly Legacy Pension Managers Limited). In July 2021, FCMB Pensions Limited acquired a 60% stake in AIICO Pension Managers Limited.
FAQs Regarding FCMB Transfer Code
What is the code for FCMB USSD?
Code for FCMB USSD is *329#
What is FCMB Bank Transfer Code?
The FCMB Bank Transfer Code is a unique USSD code offered by First City Monument Bank (FCMB) that allows customers to perform various transactions such as fund transfers, airtime top-up, bill payments and more directly from their mobile phones without internet connectivity.
How Can I Register for FCMB Transfer Code Service?
To register for the FCMB Transfer code service, dial the USSD code (*329#) and follow the on-screen prompts to register. Ensure to use a phone number that is linked to your FCMB account. You may be asked to input your debit card details and a unique 4-digit PIN for transactions authentication.
What Transactions Can I Perform With the FCMB Transfer Code?
With the FCMB Transfer Code, you can carry out various transactions, including:
- Transfer funds to FCMB and other banks
- Check account balance
- Recharge your mobile phone
- Pay bills (e.g., electricity, cable TV)
- Request for a new cheque book
- And many more.
How to Transfer Money Using FCMB Transfer Code?
To transfer money using FCMB Bank Transfer Code, simply dial *329# and select ‘Transfer Funds’. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction. You would need to provide the recipient’s account number, bank, and confirm the transaction with your unique 4-digit transaction PIN.
Is FCMB Transfer Code Service Available 24/7?
Yes, the FCMB Transfer Code service is available 24/7. This means you can carry out transactions any time of the day, including weekends and public holidays.
Is Using FCMB Transfer Code Safe?
Yes, using the FCMB Transfer Code is generally safe. The service requires a unique 4-digit PIN to authenticate transactions. However, it is crucial that you keep this PIN confidential and not share it with anyone to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
What Should I Do If I Forget My Transaction PIN?
If you forget your transaction PIN, you can reset it by dialing the USSD code (*329#) and selecting the option for ‘PIN Reset’ or ‘Forget PIN’. You may need to provide some personal and account details for verification purposes. If you encounter any difficulty, please contact FCMB customer service for assistance.
Are There Charges for Using FCMB Transfer Code?
Yes, there are charges for using the FCMB Transfer Code, especially for fund transfer and bill payment services. The charges are subject to change based on the bank’s policy and regulatory body’s guidelines. Always check with the bank for the most recent charges.
Can FCMB receive dollars?
Yes, FCMB can receive dollars. All you have to do is create a domiciliary account with FCMB and you can receive dollar on it.
Who is the owner of FCMB?
The Founder OF First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Group is Otunba Subomi Balogun.
FCMB (First City Monument Bank) offered a USSD transfer code service that allowed customers to perform various banking transactions using their mobile phones. This service included fund transfers, balance inquiries, and bill payments, among other functions. However, specific details and offerings may have changed since then.