First Bank Has Introduced The Use Of USSD Code To Aid All Mobile Transactions. Check Out The List Of General And Specific Code To Perform Banking Transactions Anytime!
First Bank Transfer Code: Are you searching for information on the right code to use for first bank? Then you have come to the right platform for this information. In this article, I am going to show you all the first bank transfer code with or without an ATM card. If you are interested in this, then, keep reading this article!
One of the top commercial banks we have in Nigeria today has to be First bank, a lot of its customers want to know how the transfer code for first bank works. If you want to learn to register, activate the first bank transfer code, then this article specially made for you. With the First bank transfer code, you can now perform banking transactions with just your mobile phones, without wasting much of your time, let’s get right into it.
What Is First Bank Transfer Code?
If you are up to 18 and you use a commercial bank, I am sure the term “transfer code” would not be new to you. The first bank transfer code is a USSD code service that gives you the opportunity to do banking transactions anywhere you are with just your mobile phone. One good thing I love about the transfer code is that it is very convenient.
Although, there is a general transfer code that allows you pick options of transactions you want to perform while there are also specific codes for specific transactions which we are going to talk about in this article. Some of the activities you can perform with the first bank transfer code are: inter bank transfers, bills payment, airtime purchase and so on. Let us now find out how to register the first bank transfer code yourself!
How To Register First Bank Transfer Code
Just before you start using the first bank transfer code, you would need to register it. Here are steps you need to register and activate the first bank transfer code:
- The first thing you need to do to activate the transfer code is dial *894#. It is important to note that you have to do this with the phone number that you used in registering your first bank account. Once you have done this, a list of debit cards linked to your account will be displayed.
- You would then be able to pick your preferred working and active card
- Next, input the PIN for the ATM card you have chosen
- Finally, create a new PIN.
Its that easy, once you have been able to complete all the steps, you have activated your first bank transfer code on your phone
What Can I Do With The First Bank Transfer Code?
We have already mentioned that this short code allows you perform banking transactions which are not just limited to sending money, here is a list of things you can do with the first bank transfer code:
- Account opening
- Check account balance
- Intra bank money transfers
- Interbank money transfers
- Airtime recharge for yourself and others
- Bills payment
- Checking and updating your BVN
First Bank Transfer Code 2023 – List Of First Bank USSD Codes
Here is a list of all the specific transfer code available from first bank:
1. Check Balance
2. Transfer To Any Bank
3. Airtime Recharge For Self
4. Airtime Recharge For Others
*894*Amount* Phone Number#
5. Data Purchase
Read Also: How To Check BVN On Access Bank With Phone
6. Account Opening
7. Pay Bills
*894# (Select pay bills)
8. Get BVN
9. Account Statement
*894* Account number#
10. Deactivate USSD Code
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The General First Bank USSD Code?
2. How Do I Check Balance With First Bank USSD Code?
To check balance, dial *894*00# then input your PIN and then a notification would be shown to you concerning your balance.
3. What Code Would I Use To Retrieve My BVN?
4. Is It Possible To Set Up First Bank Mobile Banking Without An ATM?
No, it is not possible to do so.
5. Would I Pay When I Use First Bank USSD Code?
Yes, you would be charged when you make a transfer using the first bank USSD code.
If you follow all the steps and details we have listed in this article, you would be able to activate and use the first bank transfer code. You should also keep in mind that transferring using the USSD code is not free of charge. I hope this article was very useful to you, If you have any question, let us know in the comment section down below!