How To Transfer & Share Data On Mtn, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel. Find Out How To Share Data On All The Networks In Nigeria.
How To Transfer & Share Data: Data they say is life, but do you really believe data is life too? Well, I do because it gives you the opportunity to use the internet in finding out what is happening around the world and communicate better and faster with people. Now do you believe data is life too? I bet you do!
Have you been searching for information on how to transfer and share data on your line? Then you have come to the right platform for this information. In this article, I am going to share with you how you can easily share data with you family and loved ones on all the networks! This should be fun, so without wasting much of your time, let’s get right into it!
How To Transfer & Share Data On MTN
MTN has to be one of the most widely used network in Nigeria presently so there are a lot of question on how to transfer and share data on MTN. Sharing data with MTN is one of the most straight forward. Here is a step-by-step method on how to share data on MTN:
- First and foremost, you need to dial *131*2*1#, you would be asked to press 1 for registration, press 2, and you can change your old PIN to the new one, press 3 and you will be able to buy some data for a gift, press 4 and you will get the data sharing options
- For the purpose of sharing data, you need to press number 4, you would then receive a message with a default pin code and this means that you have been able to register successfully.
- You would need to create a new pin for security reasons. You can do so by dialing *131*2*5#, you can also send a message to 131 with the text “change 000 (the modified pin code) (repeat the new pin code)”.
- On MTN, you must have a monthly plan of at least 250mb before you would be allowed to share data. This means if you have anything lower than 250mb, you would not be able to share data.
Recommended: How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk (Updated Guide)
How To Transfer And Share Data On Etisalat
Here is a step-by-step method on how to share data on Etisalat or 9mobile:
- The first step you need to take is dialing the following- *229*PIN* amount of data* 9mobile number#
- If you do not have a PIN already, you need to set your own pin by changing the default pin. The default pin is 0000. To change this, you would dial *247* old pin code* new pin code#
- The smallest amount of data you can share us 10mb and the highest you can share is 50mb.
- It is also important to know that your daily transfer limit for data is 250mb. However, if you use the 9mobile data balance plans, your limit would be increased to 200mb while the maximum will be 20GB.
How To Transfer And Share Data On Glo
Sharing data on glo is very easy, however, you need to find out the exact plan the person you want to share data with is using because there are many plans on glo and they have their own unique code. Here is a step-by-step method on how to share data on Glo:
- You can either use the code *127*01*(phone number of the person you are sending data to) # or you can choose to send “share (phone number) to 127.
- If you want to remove the person you have previously added to your data sharing, you can dial *127*02(phone number) # or send “Remove (phone number)” to 127.
- If you wish to send data to someone as a gift or to fill your other number with data, you should dial *127*(USSD plan number)*(Phone number) #, or you can send “Gift (Phone number) to 127.
How To Transfer And Share Data On Airtel
Here is a step-by-step method on how to share data on Airtel:
1. Sharing Airtel Data Online
If you wish to share your airtel data, you can do it online:
- Recharge your phone with packs that include 3G and 4G internet.
- Check your airtel data balance (*123*11#)
- You would the visit the official website if airtel
- Next, you need to put in your phone number as well as your Airtel password. You can also choose to use a temporary password sent to your phone number through text message. Once you have done this, you would be logged on to your account.
- Next, you would have to choose the phone number of the person you want to share your data with. You need to be very careful when do this so that you do not input a wrong number.
- You can only share date with up to four numbers. Once you are done, you would receive a confirmation message.
2. Sharing Airtel Data With USSD Code
Another way you can share Airtel data is through USSD code:
- Check your data balance, you can only add up to four numbers to your list
- Next, you should send “Share” to 121
- You will then receive instructions from the customer service of Airtel and then you would be told how you can share data with anyone.
- Follow the instructions you have been given and then add numbers.
- You would need to confirm your actions by pressing 1
- Finally, you can now share date with the number.
- How To Track A Stolen Phone In Nigeria | 3 Easy Methods
- Top 20 Best Website To Watch Movies In Theaters For Free
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The Default Pin For MTN Data Transfer?
2. Is Mobile Data Transferable?
Yes. Data is transferable
3. How Do I Reset My MTN Transfer Pin?
To reset your pin on MTN, dial *321#, *600#; or *777#
4. What Is Default Pin?
Default pin means the four-digit pin code issued to you upon registration to be used once for the purpose of activating your account and for security purpose, you must change your pin immediately.
5. How Many Digits Is My Pin?
A pin usually has four digits.
This article has been able to break down the steps to be able to share data in any network you are using in Nigeria, it is advisable that you write these codes or steps down for reference purposes. I hope this article has answered all your problems as regards data sharing. Cheers!