You Can Trade Your Used Gadgets On EcoATM Close To You. Find Out How To Get More Money From Selling Your Old Gadgets On EcoATM And More.
How To Trick EcoATM: Are you in need of information on EcoATM? Do you want to know how you can get more money from EcoATM? Then, you have come to the right platform for this information. In this article, I am going to show you how you can get more money out of EcoATM when you sell your used gadgets. If you are interested in this, then keep reading this article!
You can get paid with EcoATM when you sell your used gadgets but there is a trick that allows you to get more money than you should out of this machine. I’m very sure that you are very curious to find out at this point. I would advise that you pay attention to every part of this article for proper understanding. Let’s get started!
What is EcoATM
The EcoATM is quite different from the regular ATMs we all know that are used to withdraw money through our bank cards. The EcoATM is one that allows you withdraw money in exchange for electronic devices that you have used and you no longer need. This is definitely a thing that many people want, I mean, who wouldn’t want to trade old electronic items for money?
The major difference between an EcoATM and a regular ATM machine is that the former withdraws money with used electronic devices while the latter uses bank cards. Let us now find out how EcoATM works and how to use it to get more money.
How EcoATM Works
If you are looking for the best way to get rid of your old gadgets and still get paid for them, then using EcoATM can be a solution. Although, you can sell your old and used gadgets with EcoATM, it does not always give a fair price. The EcoATM works by collecting all the information of the gadget you want to sell and then determining if it is an old version or not, you would get paid according to how old or new the device you want to sell is.
How To Trick EcoATM For More Money
The whole idea about tricking EcoATM to get more money is one that has gained attention for a while now. If you are curious about getting more money from the EcoATM, this would interest you. Getting more money from EcoATM works by selling your old devices like newer ones and then it gives you more money. Since machines are not as efficient as people, it is possible to make your way through this.
You would need to root your device to access developer options and then change its information of the latest version of the device in the build properties. Once you have been able to do this, it is possible to get a better amount from EcoATM machine for the device. If you find this method fascinating and you wish to try it out, follow these steps:
- Put on the EcoAtm and then click the “sell” button
- Next, you would need to identify the kind of device you wish to sell and then select your mode of payment
- You would also need to specify the condition of the device you want to sell so that the machine can calculate the payment amount
- Lastly, enter the valid information on the gadget so that it can be verified if the device you want to sell is new or old.
This all you need to be able to sell your devices on EcoATM, here is what you need to do if you want to trick the machine to giving you more money for your device:
- Root the device you wish to sell and then download and install root file explorer on it
- Once you have done this, search for the “build.prop” settings option on the device
- Keep the information about the new device safe with whose details you will replace your older device
- Next, change the information in the “build.prop” settings option with the newer device and that is all you need to be able to get more money from the EcoATM.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does EcoATM Know Stolen Phones?
The EcoATM can identify which phones are stolen. However, they cannot determine if a phone has been stolen or not.
2. Where Can I Find An EcoATM?
An EcoATM can be found very close to you, in fact, they are very much available in grocery stores and shopping malls.
3. Can I Sell Used Laptops On EcoATM?
Yes, you can sell your old laptops on EcoATM.
4. Is It Safe To Sell Stolen Phones On EcoATM?
No, it is not safe to sell stolen phones on EcoATM because it takes the seller’s photo ID as well as the fingerprint so there is a high chance that you would be caught trying to sell a stolen phone to EcoATM.
5. Would I Always Get A Fair Price On EcoATM?
No, not all EcoATM gives your fair price for the device you want to sell.
Getting more money from EcoATM may not work all the time because of how strict the regulations are but it helps. Remember, you can sell any electronic device you want and it is not limited to just phone. So, would you be trying this trick out? Let us know in the comment section down below!