MTN Night Plan Code | How To Do Night Plan On MTN. This is a complete information on How To Do Night Plan On MTN. This Guide Reveals MTN Night Plan Code.
MTN Night Plan Code: MTN Night Plan is a specific data plan offered by MTN in some of the countries it operates in, primarily in Africa and the Middle East. This plan is designed to provide subscribers with discounted data rates during nighttime hours, typically from around midnight to early morning.
The exact details of the MTN Night Plan, such as pricing, data allowances, and validity periods, can vary depending on the country and the specific MTN service offerings. Typically, the night plan offers subscribers a larger data allowance at a lower cost compared to regular data plans, specifically for usage during the designated nighttime hours.
Many of our users have been searching for; MTN Night Plan, MTN night plan 2023, Code for MTN night plan 2023, How to subscribe to MTN night plan, How to activate MTN night plan 11pm to 6am 2023, How to do night plan on MTN, How to subscribe to MTN night plan using USSD code, How to subscribe to MTN night plan using SMS, How to check MTN night plan balance, MTN night plan code.
Types of MTN Night Plan Subscription
MTN night plans are of two types;
- 250MB for N25 (MTN night plan code for 25 naira)
- 500MB for N50
Can I subscribe multiple times in a single night? Yes, You can subscribe multiple times per night But, the maximum data you can do for a single night is 2gb. Meaning, you can do N25 for 250MB for 8 times and N50 for 500MB for 4 times.
MTN Night Plan Eligibility
So, for you to use the MTN night plan, you must satisfy the following conditions;
- Be on MTN pulse tariff plan
- Have at least N25 airtime on your MTN line
- You must be ready to be fully awake from 11pm to 6am (Because unlike Glo N100 night sub that spans for 5 day, MTN night sub is only for that night 11pm to 6am and the data will be wiped off by 6am in the morning. So, you need to make sure you are not feeling sleepy otherwise, you will lose your money!)
Now let me show how to subscribe to the MTN night plan.
How To Subscribe For MTN Night Plan using USSD code
Follow the steps below carefully to subscribe to MTN Night plan using USSD Code;
- Migrate to MTN pulse. Like I said, it is a must for you if you are to use the MTN night sub. If you are already on MTN pulse, then ignore this step but if you are not, simply dial *123# to migrate to MTN pulse. Dial *123#, then type 2 to Choose Tariff Plan migration, and then type 1 to Choose Pulse. If you’ve not migrated in a month, migration is free of charge but if you have migrated within a month, then you will have to prepare N100 for the migration fee.
- Dial *406# and type 3 to select MTN nightlife plan
- type 1 if you wish to subscribe for MTN 250MB for N25 and proceed to type 1 to confirm your subscription. You will then receive a message saying your night plan subscription is successful. You can then start to surf the internet as you like till 6 in the morning.
- type 2 if you wish to subscribe for MTN 500MB for N50 and proceed to type 1 to confirm your subscription. You will receive a message saying your night plan subscription is successful. You can then start to surf the internet as you like till 6am.
For simplicity, you can just type;
- *406*3*1# straight for 250MB for N25
- *406*3*2# straight for 500MB for N50
How To Subscribe For MTN Night sub using sms
Also, you can subscribe to this plan using your sms! Follow the steps below carefully to subscribe;
- To subscribe for the 500MB MTN night , just send NT2 to 131
- To subscribe for the 250MB MTN night sub, simply send NT1 to 131
How to Check MTN Night Plan Sub Data Balance
Before, there was absolutely no way on how to check MTN nightlife plan data balance but MTN has worked out a USSD code that allows you to keep track of your data. Although, MTN will be sending you sms on the usage of your data periodically, you can still check it if you want by simply dialing *559*96# or you can just send 2 to 131 and wait for the prompt message.
Also, you can just dial *406#, type 3 to choose MTN nightlife plan and then type 3 again to check your MTN nightlife data balance
Summary on MTN Night Plan Code Sub
|Nightlife bundle||USSD Code||SMS|
|500MB/₦50||*406*3*2#||SMS NT2 to 131|
|250MB/₦25||*406*3*1#||SMS NT1 to 131|
What time is MTN night Plan?
11 pm and 6 am
It is is between 11 pm and 6 am and unlike Glo, you can’t use it the following night if you didn’t exhaust the data that night.
How do I buy MTN midnight bundle?
I believe I have explained this up there! If you read the post carefully, I am sure you would have come across it!
Which MTN plan gives 1GB for 200?
The data plan that entitles users to 1GB for 200 naira is MTN4ME. This special package was introduced by MTN to give users access to exclusive data packages at affordable prices.
How can I get 1gb on MTN Night Plan?
You can simply do N50 for 500MB twice.
Does MTN Night Plan Affect My Normal Data?
No! You only use MTN Night plan at midnight from 11pm to 6am!
MTN night plan doesn’t affect your normal data.
How Many times can I do MTN Night Plan?
You can do mtn night plan multiple times but you cannot exceed 2gb per day.
Take for example, you can activate the 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle four (4) times (i.e. 500MB x 4 = 2GB).
Can I use MTN Night Data during the Day?
You cannot use MTN Night data during the day. There is a reason they call it Night plan and it is because you can only use it at special night time which is from 11pm to 6am.
Like i said, the plan can only work if you are on MTN Pulse tariff! So, here are a few things to know about MTN Pulse!
MTN PULSE Tariff Plan
MTN Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you to enjoy a FLAT rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 60 seconds call of the day at 25.6k/sec. With MTN Pulse, “You Talk more, Laugh more and Love more”.
To Join MTN Pulse text 406 to 131, Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
Benefits You Will Enjoy When You Join MTN Pulse
- A flat rate of 11.26k/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending ₦15.36K daily.
- Special Data Bundles:
- 750MB 3-days data plan at ₦300
- 1.5GB Weekly data plan at ₦500
- Pulse Nightlife Bundles (250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N25 and 500MB Pulse Nightlife bundle for N50) up to 2GB.
- Special Instagram & TikTok Bundles: 350MB IG & TikTok for ₦100 and 1GB IG & TikTok for ₦200.
- Get Pulse points when you activate selected Data bundles and exchange the points for free Data.
- Free 10MB Monthly Data Bonus on the First recharge or First Call of the month.
- Pulse Tuesday Offer which enables you purchase special discounted data plans on Tuesdays ONLY.
- Campus Zone Offer which allows you to enjoy 100% data bonus for every (100MB, 150MB, or 200MB) used in Higher Institutions across Nigeria.
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding MTN Night Plan Code
1. What is MTN Night Plan?
MTN Night Plan is a data plan offered by MTN that provides discounted data rates during nighttime hours.
2. What are the benefits of MTN Night Plan?
The benefits of MTN Night Plan include larger data allowances at lower costs during specific nighttime hours. check for more benefits above (in this article)
3. How can I subscribe to MTN Night Plan?
To subscribe to MTN Night Plan, you can typically dial *406# or send an SMS with the provide guides on this article.
4. What are the costs and data allowances for MTN Night Plan?
The costs and data allowances for MTN Night Plan vary depending on the country and specific MTN service offerings, there is MTN Night Plan code for 25 Naira and also there another for 50 naira.
5. Can I use MTN Night Plan during the day?
MTN Night Plan is typically designed for nighttime usage, but usage restrictions may vary depending on the country and MTN service offerings.
MTN Night Plan is a data plan offered by MTN that provides discounted data rates during nighttime hours. It offers larger data allowances at lower costs, and subscription details, costs, and usage restrictions may vary depending on the country and specific MTN service offerings.