How To Subscribe To MTN Night Plan (11pm to 6am). Check How To Get The Cheapest Bundle On MTN Night Plan In This Post.
How To Subscribe To MTN Night Plan (11pm to 6am): Are you in need of information on how to subscribe to the MTN Night plan? Then you have come to the right platform for this information. In this article, we are going to explore how you can easily subscribe as well as check your MTN night plan. If you are interested, then keep reading this!
How To Subscribe To MTN Night Plan
Subscribing to the MTN night plan is very simple and easy. The MTN night plan is a data bundle that lasts from 11pm to 6am. Apart from being simple and easy to do, it happens to be one of the cheapest data plans now. This data bundle is basically for high data users that may not be able to afford the normal daytime data plans.
Ever since the time of its introduction, users have loved this data plan because it is very reliable in downloading and streaming. On the MTN night plan, you can get up to 250MB for 25 NGN. This is really very affordable. Let us now look at how to subscribe to MTN night plan:
- First, you need to dial the Mtn night plan code, *406#
- You can leave this step if you are already on the MTN pulse, however, if you are not yet on the MTN pulse, you would need to follow the instruction to allow you migrate to MTN pulse.
- You must have at least 25 NGN as your balance on your mtn line to proceed
- Next, you would need to Text NT1 to 131 to get 250mb, and NT2 to 131 to get 500mb
- Once you have completed all of these, you would get a notification that your MTN Night plan was successful.
Read Also: How To Share Data On MTN
How To Check Your MTN Data Balance
You can now check your data balance easily on MTN with just a code. Following the recent update of a uniform USSD code for all network providers in Nigeria, you can now check your data balance by simply dialing *310#. This would give you a notification of how much you have on your MTN line as well as how much data balance you have left.
How To Check Your MTN Night Plan Data Balance
You can get very engrossed with the night data plan and forget that it can actually finish. If you are using this data for video download or streaming, it is important that you keep track of it so that it does not go off at the middle of what you are doing. Here are detailed steps on how you can check your MTN night plan data balance:
- Dial *406#
- Reply by pressing 3 to select MTN night plan
- Reply by pressing 3 again to check your MTN night data balance
- You would then get notified on how much MTN night data balance you have left.
Read Also: How To Hide Number On MTN
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Does The MTN 10GB Midnight Bundle Work?
This plan will be valid from the time of purchase until midnight (23:59hrs), that is, all unused volume of data allocation will deplete at midnight of the day of purchase.
2. How To Get Free 4GB Free Data On Mtn?
If your sim is still 3G, once you upgrade to a 4G/LTE network, you would be rewarded with free 4GB data.
3. Why Is My Mtn Data Slow?
Do well to check your network speed.
Read Also: How To Link Your NIN With Your Phone Number
4. Why Is My Data Draining So Fast?
You need to check your social apps to ensure that no background app is making your data drain so fast.
5. What Uses A Lot Of Data?
Streaming videos on streaming platforms can cause your data to reduce quickly.