www.nasims.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 | NASIMS Dashboard Login. Check How To Login To Your Dashboard On NASIMS Portal.
www.nasims.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 | NASIMS Dashboard Login: Are you having problems trying to login to your NASIMS dashboard? Then, you have come to the right place for this information. In this article, I am going to show you how you can easily login to your NASIMS. Stay focused while I take you through it.
What Is NASIMS?
NASIMS is the abbreviation for National social investment management system. This happens to be a social welfare initiative that was created by the federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National social investment office.
The main reason for the establishment of this program is to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women. Under this, there are four programs to help address poverty and increase economic development.
What Can You Do On nPower Login Portal 2023
There are lots of things you can do on Npower Portal Login. If you have every asked yourself or anyone else any of the following question, the n-power portal is your answer. The questions include,
- What is the nasims dashboard login page?
- How do I check nasims.gov.ng deployment?
- Is npower registration still on for 2023?
- How to check nasims shortlist?
- Is npower batch c stream 2 list out?
- Where to find nasims gov ng shortlisted names download?
Did any of that sound like you? Well, you will have your answers in this article. It is also possible that you are just looking to apply and have never considered any of these questions.
We now move to answering some of these questions.
How to Register for nPower on nasims gov ng
Signing up or registering on the npower portal is different from many other website. You can only register on the website (nasims.gov.ng) during an application round. That is, when a particular batch is open. For example, npower batch C stream 2 application round.
I tried using their login trick, where you login by clicking on “forgot password” (that is how they make us login), but it didn’t work. The following is the response that I got.
To register when application is open,
- Go to the nasims portal – Click here.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and stop when you see what looks like the screenshot below.
- Finally, click on the Apply Now button
If application is open, you will be able to proceed and fill the form. Otherwise, the website will greet you with the following screen.
How do I Login nasims Portal – nasims.gov.ng ?
If you have ever asked this question – how do i check my npower dashboard?, you are not alone. Logging in to the portal is one of the challenges people sometimes have because they are not very sure where to go.
Other times, they just want to search because they are not sure about what is the exact URL.
To login to the Nasims.gov.ng portal, follow the steps below:
For first time login, recover your password using the following steps:
- Firstly, go to the nasims portal (click here) to start your login process
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Select either N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID
- Enter the information of the option selected
- Click on “Reset Password”
- Enter your new password and click proceed
- Login with your N-POWER application email or N-POWER application ID and newly created password
For your subsequent logins, just visit the login page (linked above), enter your login details and click on the proceed button.
How to do Biometric Enrollment on nasims.gov.ng
For biometrics enrollment, kindly follow the instructions below. You are probably not able to the following by yourself because you need a biometric device.
Therefore, you may need to visit a registration center (usually a cybercafe that has the device). This is like the one that we use for JAMB UTME registration.
- Visit your self-service portal and click the “verification” tab
- Next, click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrollment application
- After installing the app, provide the required details and click “Proceed”
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrollment” to launch the enrollment process
- Click on the finger to begin the enrollment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, Left index fingers only for successful enrollment
- After enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
How To Call or Contact nasims.gov.ng (Support)
If you need help with the registration, you should visit the the official website website to get their contact details. You can also use the ones we posted below. They are the same content, so why navigate away to their page right now?
- Dedicated support center: 092203102, 018888148
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
- USSD: *45665#
After successful enrollment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
And there you have it – how to register and get your own n-power login details on nasims portal.
All applicants should note that being shortlisted, carrying out biometric capture and BVN validation doesn’t make you an N-Power stream II beneficiary.
How to Login to nasims Dashboard?
As mentioned earlier, n-power no longer uses the npower.gov.ng portal, rather everything must now be done on the nasims.gov.ng portal by clicking here.
In order to login to your dashboard on nPower portal, reference the subsection on how do I login nasims portal. It is basically the same thing and they involve the same process.
See Also: How To Check My NIMC Details Online
Programs Under NASIMS
We have mentioned earlier that there are four different programs under the umbrella of NASIMS. Here are all the four programs listed below:
This program targeted at Nigerians that are between the ages of 18 and 35 to acquire and develop life long skills for becoming changemakers in their communities. The purpose of this program is to prepare young Nigerians for a modern, globalized economy by helping equip youths with skills and certifications for emerging global markets. This program has both graduate programs as well as Non graduate programs.
2. Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
This program is targeted at providing cash transfers to the most vulnerable households with the long-term goal of lifting millions out of poverty.
3. Government Enterprise And Empowerment Program (GEEP)
This program was established to provide financial support and training to businesses and entrepreneurs at the bottom of the financial pyramid.
4. National Home-Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP)
This program is basically to improve the enrollment of primary school children and reduce the dropout rate.
Read Also: Top 1o Most Powerful States In Nigeria
NASIMS Dashboard Login
Here are detailed steps on how to login to your portal:
- First you need to go to the self-service portal, if you do not remember your login details and then click on “Forgot password”.
- Next, input your email address to proceed. If your account cannot be found, you can enter your email address or your valid BVN
- Once you have done this, you would need to click on the send link to lead to password reset page.
- You would then have to enter a new password and then confirm new password then click on submit
- Go back to the home page and then login with your email and the password you just changed.
Additional tip: be sure to keep your new password safe or better still, write it down in a book. After you have gained access to your account, you can now click on edit to update your personal information and then submit.
Instructions On N- Power Deployment
- Login to your self-service portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
Read Also: Army Ranks In Nigeria
Interstate LGA Redeployment Instructions
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
Read Also: List Of 91 Political Parties In Nigeria
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Check My Nasims Shortlisted Candidates?
If you want to check if your name is among the Npower shortlisted candidates, you would have to login to www.nasims.gov.ng/shortlisted/ then enter your ID and password and click enter. Go to the shortlisted candidates tab and then click on it. If your name is among those that have been shortlisted, a congratulatory message will pop up.
2. Is Npower Portal Open?
No, the portal is closed for now.
3. How Many Years Is Npower?
4. What Is The Maximum Age For Npower?
5. Can I Do Npower Twice?
Previous beneficiary of the Npower programme are not allowed to apply the second time.