Want To Join The Nigerian Army? Do You Think You Have What It Takes? Check Out The Requirements And Important Information On How To Join The Nigerian Army.
Nigerian Army Recruitment: Are interested in joining the Nigerian army? Then you have come to the right platform for this information. Applying for Nigerian army recruitment can look difficult even when it is not, in this article, you are going to find useful and valid information on how to apply successfully apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment.
The Nigerian army is the land force of the Nigerian armed forces and it is governed by the Nigerian army council. If you want how to apply to this armed force, keep reading this post.
Basic Requirements For 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
To join the Nigerian army, you must be eligible and to fulfil the following criteria. Note that your application would not be considered if you do not meet these requirements:
- Qualified applicants must live within the shores of the country and also a Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend a zonal Nigerian Army screening exercise at the selected zonal centres within their state of origin.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years
- Most importantly, applicants must be fit medically, psychologically, physically, and must be at least 1.65 meters tall for male applicants and 1.56 meters for female applicants.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Lastly, applicants must print out their online completed forms, attest it and then submit it at the designated screening centres during the Nigerian Army screening exercise period.
How To Successfully Apply For The 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
All instructions and requirements for the ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment must be fulfilled in order to be successful and also stand a chance to be selected for the next phase of recruitment. Therefore, for more information and how to obtain the application form, visit: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Create an account, and select your preferred position base on your qualification.
Important Dates For Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Shortlisted candidates’ names will be published on the Nigerian Army website.
- State Recruitment Screening Exercise will take place from May 2 to May 17, 2023.
- Application deadline: April 14, 2023.
Regular Recruit Intake Applications General Instructions
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 8 – 21 May 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification For The Nigerian Army 85th RRI?
All applicants must have a minimum of 4 credits or passes (including English and Maths) in no more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Tradesmen/women applicants must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
2. What Are The Basic Qualifications Required For The Nigerian Army 85th RRI?
Applicants must be single Nigerian citizens, possess a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN, meet the Nigerian Army’s medical, physical, and psychological fitness standards, have no criminal convictions, hold a valid birth certificate or age declaration, possess a valid certificate of state of origin, and meet height requirements.
3. What Is The Age Requirement For The Nigerian Army 85th RRI?
Applicants for non-tradesmen/women positions must be between 18-22 years old, while tradesmen/women applicants must be no older than 26 years as of April 31, 2023.
4. How To Fill Nigerian Army Form Online?
To apply, you simply visit the Nigerian army online recruitment portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng and create an account. Then click on register and select the category you are applying for. Fill in the information required of you on the portal and once you are done, click on submit.