Applications Are Now Open For The National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment. Check The Requirement As Well As How To Apply.
Are you interested in participating as an Adhoc staff for the forthcoming population census? Do you know you have to apply through the NPC recruitment portal? Well, now you know! In this article, I am going to show you everything you need to know about applying successfully for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment.
NPC is the short form for National Population Commission. It is a Federal Agency that is responsible for several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Information on the general requirement, how to apply as well as all the documents you need to apply would be listed in this article. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get right into it!
General Requirements for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal www.npc.gov.ng
The application portal for National Population Commission recruitment is www.2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. If you want to apply, this is the right right to follow to fill and submit NPC job application form.
How To Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Once you visit the job application portal, here are the few steps you’re to take:
- Visit 2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
After you have submitted your application, it is necessary you print out the acknowledgement slip as it contains some of the details you might need for screening like application number/ID.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for National Population Commission Adhoc Staff Recruitment is Wednesday, 28th December, 2023.
What To Avoid When Registering For The NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
There are some things you need to avoid when registering for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment. These things would save you from making big mistakes or limit your chances of getting picked for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment. Here are some of them:
- Be conscious about the deadline of the application. It is advisable to submit your application as early as possible to avoid stories that touch the heart.
- Apply for the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment by yourself. This is just to avoid silly mistakes of people.
- Just before you submit all the necessary information for the NPC Adhoc recruitment, double check all your information if they are correct because it can lead to disqualification.
- Do not attempt doing the application more than once. If you have submitted your application, follow up with it instead of attempting redoing it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Check NPC Recruitment 2023?
To check NPC recruitment, all you need to do is visit the NPC portal and then click on the NPC shortlist link.
2. How Much Is NPC Salary?
From our findings, we discovered that the average basic or main salary for each census functionary ranges from 50,000 NGN to 250,000 NGN.
3. Is NPC Adhoc Recruitment A Permanent Job?
No, the NPC adhoc recruitment is not a permanent job.
4. What Is The Age Limit For NPC?
You must be at least 18 years.
5. Who Is The Head Of NPC Nigeria?
Hon, Nasir Isa Kwarra.