All Fresh And Returning Students Of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Can Now Access The Student Portal. Find Out How To Pay Your Acceptance Fee, School Fee And Others Through The Portal.
OOU Portal: Have you been looking for information on how to access the OOU portal? Do you want to find out how to carry out online activities on the portal? Then, you are definitely on the right platform for this information. In this article, I am going to show you how to login, use as well as do basic things on OOU portal. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get right into it!
Olabisi Onabanjo university has provided an online platform for every of its students (prospective and returning students) to enable them carry out specific online activities such as checking admission status, payment of fees and so on. Many people make mistakes when using this online platform, for this reason, I have made this article specifically to help you. If you are interested in this, then keep reading.
OOU Student Portal
The OOU student portal is created for both fresh and returning students to be able to login to perform certain academic activities. The sole purpose of creating a portal is to make the system more efficient and tasks easy to carry out. Here are some of the activities you can perform on the OOU student portal:
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Acceptance fee payment
- Result checking
- Admission list and status
- Transcript details
- Checking academic calendar
- Deferment of admission
This means that you would not be able to do a lot of things if you do not have access to this portal as a student.
How To Access OOU Student Portal Login
Logging into the OOU portal should not be as difficult as you may think it is, all you need to be able to access this portal is your matriculation number as well as your password. Here are the steps you need to take if you want to login to OOU portal:
- Go to the official portal www.stdportal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Input your matriculation number as your username
- If it is your first time trying to access the portal as a fresh student, use your SURNAME as the password, however, if you have changed your password, input your current password.
- Once you have provided this information, click on the login button.
This is all you need to be able to access the OOU student portal.
OOU Admission Portal
This portal available to applicant that have chosen OOU as their first choice in the JAMB. You can also access this portal if you have changed your institution to OOU as the first choice. With this portal, you would be able to register for your post UTME, change course as well as other actions available before you are admitted to become a formal student. Here are steps on how to access OOU admission portal:
- The first thing you need to do is visit stdportal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Put in your JAMB registration number
- Provide every other information you have been asked to provide
- Lastly, click on login and you would be taken to your own segment where all your admission information would be stored.
OOU CCED Portal
The OOU CCED portal is the official portal for centre for continuing education which comprises of former pre-degree science (PDS) as well as the former centre for sandwich programmes (CESAP). To register and get access to online class, you would need to visit cced.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and then provide information including your name, email address, phone number, address.
To apply for any of these programs, visit www.portal.cced.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
How To Check OOU Portal Admission Status
Once you have applied for the Post UMTE exercise, you would need to keep checking the OOU portal to find out if you have been offered admission or not. Here is how you can check your admission status on OOU portal:
- Go to the official portal oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Put in your JAMB registration number and then click on login, you would be notified if you have been offered admission or not.
OOU Portal Login
We have already mentioned in the earlier part of this article on how to access OOU portal login, however, some people fail to distinguish between the student portal and the main website. Here are the links to the various OOU portal:
1. OOU Student Portal
2. OOU Main Website
3. OOU Registrar Email
OOU School Fees
The current school fees of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye OOU ranges from 77,872 NGN to 176,396 NGN for both new and old students. For new students, you will have to check the fees by the department on the official website of the school. The payment of school fees would also be made on the online portal.
OOU Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Joint admission and matriculation board has approved the cut off mark to be admitted in universities for the 2023/2024 academic session as 140. However, competitive universities may chose to raise their own cut off marks to meet their capacity. The minimum cut off mark to be admitted into OOU for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160. Here is a detailed list of all the cut off mark for all courses in OOU:
1. Faculty of Administration
- Accounting – 160
- Banking and Finance – 160
- Business Administration – 160
- Public Administration – 160
- Secretarial Administration – 160
2. Faculty Of Agriculture
- Agriculture – 160
- Agric-extension And Rural Sociology – 160
- Agricultural Economics And Farm Management – 160
- Agriculture Crop Production – 160
- Fisheries, Forestry, And Wildlife – 160
- Forestry And Wildlife – 160
- Fisheries – 160
- Home And Hotel Management – 160
- Home Economics – 160
3. Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Music – 160
- Linguistics – 160
- Christian Religious Studies – 160
- English Language – 160
- Fine/Applied Arts – 160
- French – 160
- History And Diplomatic Studies – 160
- Islamic Studies – 160
- Performing Arts – 160
- Philosophy – 160
- Yoruba – 160
4. Faculty of Education
- Business Education – 160
- Education and Christian Religious Studies – 160
- Education and Computer Science – 160
- Education and Economics – 160
- Education and Islamic Studies – 160
- Education and Mathematics – 160
- Education and Physics – 160
- Education and Yoruba – 160
- Education Accounting – 160
- Education and Biology – 160
- Education and Chemistry – 160
- Education and English Language – 160
- Education and French – 160
- Education and Geography – 160
- Education and History – 160
- Education and Integrated Science – 160
- Education and Political Science – 160
- Education and Social Studies – 160
- Guidance and Counselling – 160
- Health Education – 160
- Nursery and Primary Education – 160
- Teacher Education Science – 160
- Sport Science – 160
5. Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering – 160
- Architecture – 160
- Civil Engineering – 160
- Computer Engineering – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – 160
- Geography And Regional Planning – 160
- Mechanical Engineering – 160
- Transport Planning And Management – 160
- Urban And Regional Planning – 160
6. Faculty of Law/Legal Studies
- Civil Law – 160
7. School of Medical and Health Sciences
- Nursing/Nursing Science – 160
- Anatomy – 160
- Medicine and Surgery – 160
- Pharmacology – 160
- Pharmacy – 160
- Physiology – 160
- Faculty of Sciences
- Applied Zoology – 160
- Biochemistry – 160
- Chemical Sciences – 160
- Chemistry – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Geology – 160
- Industrial Chemistry – 160
- Mathematics – 160
- Microbiology – 160
- Physics – 160
- Plant Science – 160
- Statistics – 160
8. Faculty of Social Sciences
- Economics – 160
- Industrial and Labor Relations – 160
- Mass Communication – 160
- Political Science – 160
- Psychology – 160
- Sociology – 160
How Much Is OOU Acceptance Fee
Admitted applicants of OOU are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of sixty thousand naira 60,000 NGN. If this fee is not paid before the deadline, you may lose your admission. For this reason, it is important that you pay this fee before the deadline.
How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
If you have been admitted in OOU and you wish to pay your acceptance fee, follow these procedures:
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Payment through Internet by logging on to oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
OOU Hostel Portal
All students can use the OOU portal for hostel payment as well as hostel allocation. If you wish to stay in the school hostel, here is what to do:
- Go to oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
- Input your school fee confirmation order and then click submit.
OOU Post UTME Portal
The OOU post UTME portal is now available for students who have reached the minimum cut off mark for the 2023/2024 admission exercise. Applications are now being accepted for students who have chosen this institution as their first choice. Here are the things you need to be able to register for the Post UTME exercise:
- An application fee of 2,000 NGN
- You would need to provide your JAMB registration number
- A scanned passport photograph of applicant would be needed to complete this application
- Your local government or state of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- Your O level results
- Your email address and a phone number
NOTE: All Post UTME registration would be done totally online, applications are not collected in person.
OOU Transcript Collection Process
If you wish to process your transcript from OOU, you can now do so easily online. Here are the steps you need to take to process your transcript from OOU:
- To make a transcript request, visit etranscript.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng, Fill in your details accurately as required on the form. Please note that it is necessary to provide a valid email address while filling your biodata form. This will be used by the portal to send you status alerts of your application.
- The cost of Local Transcript Delivery is ₦ 25,000.00 while the cost of International Transcript Delivery is ₦ 50,000.00. In addition ₦ 1, 000.00 administrative fee will be charged annually.
- You are expected to provide shipping details about the transcript you are requesting as follows: The name of the Institution or Organization that the transcript is to be sent to as well as its full address including email address and City, State, ZIP/Postcode (for foreign addresses) and Country. Please note that the address you enter is the address that the courier will deliver your transcript to, therefore ensure that you are as detailed and accurate as possible.
- After you have chosen your card-payment option, enter your card details as directed by portal and make your payment. (You can pay with any ATM card you have (VISA, INTERSWITCH or MASTERCARD) as long as that card has been enabled for web transactions. Please confirm from your bank that your card is enabled for web transactions).
- After successful payment, you may wish to print your payment receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does OOU Accept Second Choice?
No, OOU accepts only first choice in UTME registration. If you have OOU as your second choice and you wish to apply for post UTME, you can change your first-choice institution to OOU.
2. What Is OOU Cut Off Mark?
The minimum cut off mark to be admitted into OOU for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160.
3. How Much Is OOU Acceptance Fee?
4. Can I Enter OOU Without JAMB?
Yes, you can. You can choose to get into OOU through the direct entry means.
5. Where Is OOU Located?
Ogun state, Nigeria.
This article has been able to provide information for every activity you need to carry out on the OOU student portal. I really hope this article was very useful to you. If you need more information on this article, please let us know in the comment section below!